At a glance
Dagsmejan is an innovative D2C brand in Zurich/Switzerland, which has made it its mission to improve sleep quality and thereby life quality by developing the world’s most comfortable sleepwear, scientifically proven.
Inspired by the advancements in the sportswear segment, Dagsmejan has partnered with leaders in the field of sleep science, materials science and textile ergonomics to reinvent what we are wearing closest to our skin for 1/3 of our life. And the products we have developed make an impact, illustrated by more than 25´000 5* reviews by customers from over 80 countries and confirmed by the recent FT ranking of the 1´000 fastest growing companies in Europe which saw Dagsmejan as #48 in the overall ranking, #1 in the apparel and fashion industry in Europe and #1 in Switzerland.
To further build and strengthen our team we are now looking for a TRAINEE in ENTREPRENEURSHIP to support our business development activities as well as cross-functional projects. This trainee-position is set-up for a six-month tenure and ideally leads to a permanent position thereafter.
What we offer...
- An opportunity to positively influence everybody’s life. Sleep is one of the most important instruments for our personal health and wellbeing – here at Dagsmejan you can make a difference.
- Not stuck in a rut! At Dagsmejan every day brings new challenges and new opportunities in a vibrant and truly innovative start-up environment; in this trainee position you will have the opportunity to gain insights and hands-on experiences in all functional areas of a high-growth D2C business
- A great career start after your graduation with high-quality coaching by seasoned executives
What you will be doing...
- supporting the management team in market, channel and partnership strategies
- identifying, prioritizing and scoping of potential partnerships in chosen markets and channels, e.g. digital platforms, alliances with other brands, distribution partners, shop-in-shop and pop-up store concepts
- supporting marketing campaigns and sprints in defined channel/market/customer segments
- supporting strategic initiatives and cross-functional projects
- supporting day-to-day operational tasks, side-by-side with your colleagues
- Bachelor or masters degree in business administration or equivalent
- First experience in business development, marketing or sales desirable
- Interested to get hands-on experience in a high-paced start-up environment where you can make a difference
- Comfortable to work in an international, multi-cultural environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset, can work independently and aiming for high-quality work
- Fluent in English and German (oral and in writing); accomplished, creating texting capabilities desirable
- Master level in MS Office products, experience to work with Webshop products
- An interest in health and wellbeing
Want to join us?
Health is wealth and sleep is our most important instrument to boost our immune system. That’s why Dagsmejan’s mission – to promote better sleep quality by means of a new kind of innovative functional sleepwear is more relevant than ever. And with our Digital-led business model we are on the way to redefine the category.
We are looking forward to receiving your application on email@example.com. If you have more specific questions, please do not hesitate to drop-us an email.
Dagsmejan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.