NATTWARM™ SLEEP TECH
Same as $0.27 USD a night for 365 nights
- Merino nightgown for featherlight breathable warmth– 4x more breathable than cotton and giving the same warmth as other fabrics up to 50% heavier.
- Superior moisture transport, this thermal nightwear combines nature's best performance fibres—merino wool and Tencel from eucalyptus.
- Anti-Bacterial and Anti-Smell
- Cosy over-thumb sleeves and raglan sleeve for a natural range of movement
- Flat ergonomic seams and slightly front placed side seams mean that you have a minimum of friction at night
- Tagless design, all care instructions are printed in the garment
- NATTWARM™ fabric: 38% merino wool, 56% Lyocell from eucalyptus and 6% elastane/ spandex
- 100% traceable, mulesing-free NATIVA™ merino wool
Wash your merino wool nightgown in up to 30 degrees Celsius. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach.
Sizing: The model is 180 cm tall (5′ 11″) and wears size S
- Width chest (S): 94 cm (3' 1″) +/- 6 cm (2.4″) per size
- Length back (S): 97 cm (3' 2″) +/- 1 cm (0.4″) per size
- Free delivery on all orders over 150 USD
- Easy returns, free of charge from the US and Europe (including the UK)
- 14 days sleep comfort guarantee. Sleep in it, if you don't like it you can send it back without any cost!
MERINO WOOL PAJAMAS FOR WOMEN
Discover what the softest, most comfortable merino pyjamas for women can do for your sleep comfort, keeping you comfortably warm without overheating.
- 50% lighter warmth than other thermal sleepwear
- 4x more breathable than cotton
- 2x softer than cotton
NATTWARM™ fabric is made of a blend of nature’s performance fibres, that give you the ultimate breathable, warm cozy sleepwear. Lyocell from eucalyptus, nature’s high tech fibre, for breathable softness. Luxury merino wool for comfort and warmth. We use NATIVA™ 100% traceable, mulesing-free merino wool from certified farms in Uruguay.
All steps of the production process of Dagsmejan women's winter pyjamas are Oekotex certified to ensure that we take care of not only our customers but also the environment. Find out more about the journey from fibre to sleep.
"Many of us know it: cold feet in the evening that prevent you from falling asleep, or a tropical summer night that comes with restless sleep. The fact that body temperature and sleep are inseparably linked, is also evident from a scientific perspective. The right temperature at the right time is essential for good sleep. Dagsmejan’s sleepwear can support the nightly changes in body temperature and thereby naturally improve sleep."
- Dr. Christine Blume, sleep researcher at University Hospital Basel (Switzerland)