NATTWELL™ SLEEP TECH
Same as $0.29 USD a night for 365 nights
- Extremely breathable for lightweight temperature regulation— 6 x more breathable than cotton
- 4x better than cotton at drawing night sweat away from the skin —the best nightwear for night sweats
- Raglan sleeve for a natural range of movement
- Flat ergonomic seams and slightly front placed side seams mean that you have a minimum of friction at night
- Tagless design, all care instructions are printed in the sleepshirt
- NATTWELL™ fabric: 95% high-tech MicroModal from beechwood and 5% elastane/ spandex
Wash your sleepshirt in up to 40 degrees Celsius. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
Models and sizing:
- Width chest (S): 92 cm (3') +/- 6 cm (2.4″) per size
Length back (S): 88 cm (2' 11″) +/- 2 cm (0.8″) per size
- Model in Ice Blue, Midnight Blue and Deep Grey is 176cm tall (5′ 9″) and wears size XS
- Model in Deep Ruby and Faded Teal is 178cm tall (5′ 10″) and wears size S
- Naomy in Lavender melange is 176cm tall (5′ 9″) and wears size S
- Free delivery on all orders over 150 USD
- Easy returns, free of charge from the US and Europe (including the UK)
- 14 days sleep comfort guarantee. Sleep in it, if you don't like it you can send it back without any cost!
Sleep better with Balance breathable nightwear
Sleep better with the best breathable pyjamas for women—lightweight, breathable and exceptionally soft.
- 6 x more breathable than cotton
- 4x better at drawing sweat away from the skin
- 2x softer than cotton
Extensive research allowed us to enhance the MicroModal fibre—the core remains moisture absorbing, while the outer layer is adapted to make it water resistant and to repel moisture. This is what gives the Balance sleepwear collection revolutionary moisture management and temperature regulation properties. A moisture wicking pyjamas that transport moisture away from your skin quickly, whilst cooling you down with evaporative cooling, for the optimal sleep temperature.
The result? You stay longer in the ideal climatic zone for a deeper and better sleep. That's what makes it the best women's pyjamas for night sweats.
NATTWELL™ fabric is based on a natural fibre called MicroModal that is both soft on the skin and exceptionally ecological. The fibre is extracted from beech wood, using Edelweiss® technology, a production process that is low on energy usage and other resources. All steps of the production process of Dagsmejan moisture wicking pyjamas are Oekotex certified to ensure that we take care of not only our customers but also the environment.
Find out more about the journey from fibre to sleep.
"There are companies that rush their products to market - and then there's Dagsmejan. I was immediately impressed that they consulted scientific experts in textiles,
temperature regulation and sleep before the first stitch was sewn. My PhD investigated links between thermoregulation, sleep and insomnia, and I saw straight away that Dagsmejan sleepwear could balance one's environment with one's body. And I never expected their sleepwear to be so damn comfortable! Sometimes when I'm working from home I just keep wearing them. You should too."
— Professor Michael Gradisar,
Sleep Researcher, Clinical Sleep Psychologist, CEO of WINK Sleep Online.