Dagsmejan Ventures AG is a health and wellbeing start-up based in Zurich with the mission to bring step change improvements to sleep quality and thereby life quality with a range of innovative functional sleepwear and adjacent products. Our inspiration comes from the sports apparel sector where huge advances have been made in developing high technology fabrics—we leverage those ideas to reinvent the sleepwear category.
Since our launch in 2018 we have seen huge demand for our products – our customer base has been growing worldwide and today we have more than 50 partners distributing our products worldwide.
To continue to grow and to build on our dialogue with our customer we are looking for a social media & community manager. The position will be based in the Zurich area.
What we offer...
- An opportunity to positively influence everybody’s life. Sleep disturbances are one of the top 5 self-identified physical problems – here you can make a difference together with Dagsmejan.
- Not stuck in a rut! At Dagsmejan every day brings new challenges and new opportunities in a vibrant and truly innovative start-up environment
- A position to make an impact. This is not another corporate role where you work within your box, together with the team you will shape the future of Dagsmejan and of how to sleep smart.
- Opportunity to design, develop and executive a Digital Marketing Strategy from scratch
- High-quality coaching by seasoned marketing executives
What you will be doing...
- support the executive team in digital marketing activities
- Community management: building a strong community around Dagsmejan, tapping into existing communities
- Social media account management
- Running our social media accounts across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Linkedin
- Create strong strategies and plan for implementation across all to drive brand awareness, engagement and followership
- Bloggers and influencers: developing partnerships with relevant bloggers and influencers
- Brand collaborations: developing partnerships with relevant brands for joint marketing campaigns
- Responsible for marketing activities in French
- Bachelor or master’s degree in digital marketing/ marketing/ communication
- 2+ years of experience digital marketing focusing on social media and community management
- Working experience with:
- Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Linkedin
- Facebook business manager
- Google analytics
- interested to get hands-on experience in setting-up and growing a multi-channel business
- affinity to consumer products at the intersection of fashion and function
- work independently and aim for high-quality work
- fluent in English and French (oral and in writing); high level of copy writing skills in both languages
- master level in MS Office products, experience to work with Webshop products
Want to join us?
Then we'd be more than happy to receive your application! If you have more specific questions, you are welcome to contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org