NATTCOOL™ SLEEP TECH
Same as $0.17 USD a night for 365 nights
- Superior moisture transport, dries in 1/3 of the time of cotton
- Cooling pajamas shorts, 8x more breathable than cotton
- Flat ergonomic seams and slightly front placed side seams mean that you have a minimum of friction at night
- Tagless design, all care instructions are printed in the cooling sleep shorts
- NATTCOOL™ fabric: 92% Microlyocell from eucalyptus and 8% Elastane/ Lycra
Wash your cooling sleepwear in up to 40 degrees Celsius. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach.
Models and sizing:
- Hip width (S): 9cm (4") +/- 6cm (2.4") per size
Inleg length (S): 6cm (2.4") +/- 1cm (0.4") per size
- Model in Skye Blue, Navy Blue and Aqua is 174cm tall (5′ 9″) and wears size S
- Model in Citrus is 172cm tall (5′ 8″) and wears size S
- Model in Lavender is 176cm tall (5′ 9″) and wears size XS
- Model in Savanna Nights is 181cm tall (5′ 11″) and wears size S
- Naomy in others is 176cm (5′ 9″) and wears size S
- Free delivery on all orders over 150 USD
- Easy returns, free of charge from the US and Europe (including the UK)
- 14 days sleep comfort guarantee. Sleep in it, if you don't like it you can send it back without any cost!
sleep better with women's cooling sleepwear
Stay cool all night with Dagsmejan's cooling pajamas for women —Softer than silk, cooler than linen and better moisture management than cotton.
- 8x more breathable than cotton
- Quick drying —dries in 1/3 of the time of cotton
- Releases water vapour 60% better than cotton
NATTCOOL™ fabric has been specially engineered to cool you down through gradual moisture evaporation and to keep you dry through exceptional moisture transport. NATTCOOL™ has shown exceptional moisture management and temperature regulating properties compared to other natural fibres such as cotton and bamboo as well as synthetic fabrics. So you don't need to worry about night sweats even when the temperature rises. That's what makes it the best cooling nightwear for women!
NATTCOOL™ fabric is based on Microlyocell a natural micro fibre from Eucalyptus. Microlyocell truly is nature's high tech fibre; it's cooler than linen, it’s better than cotton at moisture management and even softer than silk. It’s also a fibre that is exceptionally environmentally friendly, so you can sleep easy knowing that this super soft eucalyptus pajamas also don't contribute to an adverse impact on the environment.
Find out more about the journey from fibre to sleep.
"Thermoregulation is key for a good night's sleep. To fall asleep and to enjoy a deep, restorative sleep we need for our core body temperature to drop. That is why I recommend sleepwear by Dagsmejan; they help us to cool down or warm up depending on our needs so that we can sleep deeper for longer."
—Lutz Graumann, Phd & specialist in sports medicine, nutrition and chirotherapy