NATTRECOVER™ SLEEP TECH
Same as $0.23 USD a night for 365 nights
- The responsive minerals used in NATTRECOVER™ reflect body heat back in the form of far infra-red energy, helping to improve oxygenation and muscle regeneration.
- Flat ergonomic seams and slightly front placed side seams mean that you have a minimum of friction at night
- Tagless design, all care instructions are printed in the garment
- NATTRECOVER™ fabric: 100% Microlyocell from Eucalyptus with a mineral print
Wash gently at 40 degrees Celsius. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach.
Models and sizing:
- Width chest (S): 89 cm (2' 11″) +/- 6 cm (2.4″) per size
- Length back (S): 70 cm (2' 4″) +/- 1 cm (0.4″) per size
- Model in Terracotta is 172cm tall (5′ 8″) and wears size S
- Model in Stone Blue, Silver and Night Grey is 177cm tall (5′ 10″) and wears size S
- Free delivery on all orders over 150 USD
- Easy returns, free of charge from the US and Europe (including the UK)
- 14 days sleep comfort guarantee. Sleep in it, if you don't like it you can send it back without any cost!
sleep better with recovery sleepwear for women
Revolutionary NATTRECOVER fabric feature responsive energizing minerals which recycle excess body heat and convert it into natural far infrared energy, enhancing muscle regeneration.
- Reactive mineral fabric can help to enhance muscle recovery
- Breathable with temperature regulating technology
- Dries in 1/3 of the time of cotton
The responsive minerals used in NATTRECOVER™ recycle excess body heat which is released naturally during sleep—transforming it into far infrared energy and re-directing it back towards the body. This can promote increased blood flow to muscles, enhancing the recovery and rejuvenation process.
NATTRECOVER™ can positively affect performance capacity, balance and concentration, as well as wellbeing and regeneration.
NATTRECOVER™ fabric is made of Microlyocell, a natural micro fibre from eucalyptus, combined with heat activated energizing minerals.
Microlyocell is truly nature’s high-tech fibre with exceptional moisture management and temperature regulating power—helping to maintain optimal sleep temperature all through the night. It is also a fibre that is exceptionally environmentally friendly, so you can sleep easy. That makes it ideal for high performance pajamas.
Find out more about the journey from fibre to sleep.
There are many factors that impact how well we sleep, one fast way to improve on your sleep is to wear the right sleepwear.
That's why professional athletes, top medical professionals and trainers across the world wear Dagsmejan. Read more about why the likes of Patrik Noack (Chief Medical Officer Swiss Olympic Team), Patrick Küng (world champion Downhill Ski) and Ellie Salthouse (Junior World Champion Aquathlon) personally recommend Dagsmejan.